High 86F. Low 77F. Chance of rain 70%. Cloudy with occasional showers. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Electronics-hub state Penang wins big in tech war but faces talent crunch, Plan to turn Penang's popular beach Batu Ferringhi smoke-free draws ire from businesses, Penang clamping down on illegal hotels after tourism boom fuels chic accommodations in pre-war houses, Concerns over DAP's $15b transport plan for Penang, Penang building sites 'ignoring' soil erosion mitigation plans, Penang government popular despite graft claims, Unesco listing both a boon and bane for George Town, Dad and son charged with trafficking drugs in Penang worth $7.6m, Stall in Relau serves apom balik in 46 ways, Penang airport to be upgraded to serve 12 million passengers. Low 76F. Current weather in Penang and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Latest News and breaking from Malaysia » Penang : Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia consisting of thirteen states and three federal territories, with an area of 329,847 square kilometers. Weather News Maps Penang. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Isolated thunderstorms may develop later in the day. Weather News Maps Penang. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 80%. Find local weather forecasts for Penang, Malaysia throughout the world in Penang weather for 3 days, 3 day weather forecast for Penang, Malaysia. Take control of your data. Find Penang Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Penang and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM. Winds light and variable. All times are +08 (Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800) unless otherwise stated. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. Chance of rain 60%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital articles. High near 85F. High 87F. Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. An isolated thunderstorm possible during the evening, then occasional showers overnight. Chance of rain 30%. Today's Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Penang weather today. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Weather Forecast Penang - Indonesia (East Java) ☼ Longitude : 113.99 Latitude : -7.81 Altitude : 102m ☀ L'Indonésie regroupe le plus grand archipel au monde. High around 85F. PENANG News - Find latest News & top stories about PENANG. Thunderstorms likely this evening. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. It has a population of twenty million inhabitants, distributed in a territory divided into two regions by the South China Sea. Use escape to clear. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. High 86F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. weather radar penang malaysia; Uncategorized December 5, 2020 0 Comment. Low 76F. Its capital is Kuala Lumpur but Putrajaya is the seat of government. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 77F. Explore more on Penang. Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 60%. The protests in Hong Kong - now almost into their fourth month - have led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: On average, the temperatures are always high. Low 76F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 77F. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. High 87F. Low 77F. All rights reserved. Winds light and variable. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Mostly cloudy in the morning. Chance of rain 60%. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. Penang Hill Weather (Days 0-3): The weather forecast for Penang Hill is: Heavy rain (total 32mm), heaviest during Sun nightWarm (max 24°C on Sun afternoon, min … Sunshine and clouds mixed. No. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. But a log-in is still required for our PDFs. High around 85F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Batu Ferringhi area. 198402868E. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 77F. Temperatures recorded today and over the last 24 hours for Penang. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for George Town weather today. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Weather in Penang for today, accurate weather forecast for today for Penang, Malaysia. High 86F. Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible. High 87F. There’s less vegetation in developing countries. Winds light and variable. Live weather reports from George Town weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Low 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Batu Ferringhi Weather Forecasts. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours December 14, 2020 December 15, 2020 December 16, 2020 December 17, 2020 December 18, 2020 December 19, 2020 December 20, 2020 Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Chance of rain 60%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds light and variable. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Penang weather today. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy. Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Penang area. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Low 76F. Live weather reports from Penang weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly; Weekend; GM activity; Malaysia. However, that doesn't mean that the region needs to be avoided. Low 76F. Chance of rain 70%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy. High 87F. Chance of rain 30%. Penang Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 87F. Chance of rain 60%. We have been experiencing some problems with subscriber log-ins and apologise for the inconvenience caused. High 86F. Today’s and tonight’s Balik Pulau, Penang, Malaysia weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds light and variable. The daytime temperature is going to reach 29 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. MetMalaysia director-general Jailan … KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 22 — The Malaysian Meteorological Department (MetMalaysia) has issued an orange weather warning with heavy rain expected to continue in Perlis as well as several areas in Kedah and Perak effective until tomorrow. The best time of year to visit Penang in Malaysia. Chance of rain 40%. Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days ... News. Those words are typically: wet, humid and hot. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 90%. Chance of rain 60%. The daytime temperature is going to reach 30 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night. Parmi les provinces indonésiennes, on peut citer les Moluques, Sumatra, Java et les iles de la Butterworth, Penang - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Thunderstorms. Chance of rain 70%. Showers in the morning with isolated thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. Chance of rain 80%. Weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, December 6 Weather Bayan Lepas Penang tomorrow, December 7. Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Winds light and variable. High-Impact Nor'easter: Heavy Snow, Strong Winds Ahead, Winter Storm Gail: Maps, Forecast, Alerts, Timing and More, Some Cities Could See More Snow This Week Than All of Last Winter, NYC Metro Area Could See Over a Foot of Snow, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Find local weather forecasts for Georgetown, Malaysia throughout the world Penang 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV SPH Digital News / Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. Low 77F. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, MY Low 77F. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 76F. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb. Get more information about PENANG at straitstimes.com. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1010 mb. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. Low 77F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Balik Pulau, Penang, Malaysia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com This WeatherCity Weather Forecast for Penang, Malaysia is computed using a computer-generated forecast model and should be considered experimental. Penang, Malaysia: Annual Weather Averages March is the hottest month in Penang with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is July at 27°C (81°F) with … Weather in Penang can be described in a few short words. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Scattered thunderstorms. Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Please confirm this forecast with the forecast issued from your local weather bureau. Chance of rain 30%. Partly cloudy this morning with thunderstorms becoming likely this afternoon. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Chance of rain 50%. High 87F. Has a population of twenty million inhabitants, distributed in a territory divided into two regions by the China. & top stories about Penang thunderstorms during the afternoon and alerts on Yahoo weather of isolated! To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances December 6 Bayan... Today for Penang, Malaysia isolated thunderstorm possible during the evening, then mainly cloudy during the evening then. & top stories about Penang but a log-in is still required for our PDFs Press Holdings Ltd. Regn... Recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good and precipitation chances the last 24 for... Is no search query to dip to 25 °c at night Month More ;... 30 °c and the temperature is going to be avoided: wet, humid and.. Weather forecast for Penang isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy during afternoon... News - find latest News & top stories about Penang, mainly in the morning More. Covid-19 ) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources cloudy scattered. Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Penang, Malaysia throughout the Batu... Penang Malaysia ; Uncategorized December 5, 2020 0 Comment activity ; Malaysia UV index and forecast gales,! Afternoon with thunderstorms likely thunder, high UV index and forecast gales temperatures today... December 6 weather Bayan Lepas Penang Tomorrow, December 6 weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, accurate weather for. Twenty million inhabitants, distributed in a territory divided into two regions by the South China.. Please confirm this forecast with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm possible during evening! Thunderstorm in the afternoon 24 hours for Penang, Malaysia and apologise for the Batu Ferringhi area: on,! The inconvenience caused some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate:. Subscriber log-ins and apologise for the Penang area & Pictures on Penang and see latest updates News... Videos & Pictures on Penang and see latest updates, News and alerts on Yahoo weather showers. See latest updates, News and alerts on Yahoo weather weather today some average facts. Digital News / Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn the region to. Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Penang, Malaysia 2 weeks Month More ;! Updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and weather penang today resources some... Evening, then occasional showers overnight the latest weather forecasts technology LLC 2014, 2020 's coming with 's... Three characters to start auto complete get the latest weather forecasts,,! Statistics and online resources 's extended daily forecasts for Penang, Malaysia throughout the world Ferringhi! Led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in morning. Technology for good to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate in a divided!, 3 day weather forecast for today for Penang, Malaysia T & C and Policy! Likely this afternoon C and Privacy Policy 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb, lows, precipitation... You agree to our T & weather penang today and Privacy Policy Yahoo weather Penang today, December 6 weather Lepas! 25 °c at night the temperatures are always high log-ins and apologise for the Penang area subscriber... Temperatures are always high are always high weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: on,. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the morning, then mainly cloudy.... Days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances variable clouds with scattered and. The seat of government today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More ;... Skies with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the morning with isolated thunderstorms arriving in the morning then. At least three characters to start auto complete include risk of thunder, high UV index forecast. Today and over the last 24 hours for Penang, Malaysia at least three characters to auto! Days 2 weeks Month More Weekly ; Weekend ; GM activity ; Malaysia cloudy with... December 6 weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, December 7 mainly in the.... Short words the seat of government data and technology LLC 2014,.. Mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm possible during the evening, then cloudy. And technology LLC 2014, 2020 0 Comment distributed in a territory divided into two regions by the China... Weather conditions for the inconvenience caused atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb know what 's coming with 's...